Password:

Remember me

[ ]

Search Fish Tank Clan

Fish Tank Clan :: Forums :: Fish Tank Side Forums :: The Creative Fish

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Orange color fishes
Go to page  [1] 2
Moderators: kremit, Omni, alcosatz, O_Mega, kd., nostie, .4ngryToasters, Rusty, Knightrider, gLiTch, NoSkill, JapJap, b4ndito
Author Post
BillfayBean
Thu Feb 24 2011, 08:46AM
I like orange color fishes and had 4 fishes in the pond, they alive only 10 days. Want to have some new but which one is the best for long life?

[ Edited Thu Feb 24 2011, 08:46AM ]
Glas4d
Thu Feb 24 2011, 10:06AM
Registered Member #756
U sayun i cann hauv fisgh?
Maddogme
Thu Feb 24 2011, 01:07PM
Registered Member #964
Welcome to fish tank, we sell fish and fish accessories.
gLiTch
Thu Feb 24 2011, 07:17PM
Anal Assassin

Registered Member #455
This.... is new and refreshing...lol. As long as i have been here, i dont think i have ever seen someone new here who came here for the purpose of actual fish.

Holy shit lol.

To the OP, you are saying pond, so im guessing you are looking for orange freshwater fish. Now most people like Goldfish, but i hate them. They are diseased fish that end up indirectly killing all the other fish in the habitat.

The fact you have freshwater kind of limits your availability of fish since most "shiny and neon like" fish come from saltwater.

We need more information. Saying you have a pond doesnt help much. Where do you live? This can help me determine the climate and availability of fish near you. Some fish like warmer climates, humid climates, colder climates, etc... You cannot just throw any kind of freshwater fish into any kind of freshwater habitat. They will die usually.... within 10 days.

What is your geographic location (you dont have to be too specific), how much are you looking to spend, and what kind of plant life is also in the pond?

BTW, if this is a troll, then he is getting the thanksgiving dinner from me.
Madvillain
Thu Feb 24 2011, 07:22PM
Registered Member #445
fuckin epic lol
peacebypeice
Fri Feb 25 2011, 12:32AM
peacebypeice
Registered Member #925
heh, well shit i guess i can sell you my fishes

i guess japa would be kind of orange-ish so you can have him for real cheap
if you're looking for a real nice dark fish i can sell you Madvillain for a reasonable price
if you're looking for pot smoking hippie fish, then may i interest you in a maddogme perhaps?
maybe that's not your style
how about a guido fish, great companions and this ones got a sensitive side. check out the Glitch fish
if you're looking for a real bitter fish boy do i have a treat for you. check out the amishburrito

let me know what you want and i'll get them shipped out right away
alrightythanksgoodbye
V3cT0rMan
Fri Feb 25 2011, 01:06AM
v3ct0rman
Registered Member #1160
gLiTch wrote ...

THIS MADE MY WEEK
Website
gLiTch
Fri Feb 25 2011, 01:06AM
Anal Assassin

Registered Member #455
peacebypeice wrote ...

if you're looking for a real nice dark fish i can sell you Madvillain for a reasonable price
if you're looking for pot smoking hippie fish, then may i interest you in a maddogme perhaps?
how about a guido fish, great companions and this ones got a sensitive side. check out the Glitch fish
if you're looking for a real bitter fish boy do i have a treat for you. check out the amishburrito

alrightythanksgoodbye

Such absolute win.
nostie
Fri Feb 25 2011, 01:13AM

Registered Member #185
gLiTch wrote ...

This.... is new and refreshing...lol. As long as i have been here, i dont think i have ever seen someone new here who came here for the purpose of actual fish.

Holy shit lol.

To the OP, you are saying pond, so im guessing you are looking for orange freshwater fish. Now most people like Goldfish, but i hate them. They are diseased fish that end up indirectly killing all the other fish in the habitat.

The fact you have freshwater kind of limits your availability of fish since most "shiny and neon like" fish come from saltwater.

We need more information. Saying you have a pond doesnt help much. Where do you live? This can help me determine the climate and availability of fish near you. Some fish like warmer climates, humid climates, colder climates, etc... You cannot just throw any kind of freshwater fish into any kind of freshwater habitat. They will die usually.... within 10 days.

What is your geographic location (you dont have to be too specific), how much are you looking to spend, and what kind of plant life is also in the pond?

It's a fucking bot fatshit.

Look at the signature.
Website
Maddogme
Fri Feb 25 2011, 02:22AM
Registered Member #964
gLiTch wrote ...

peacebypeice wrote ...

alrightythanksgoodbye

Such absolute win.

Sounds about right
Go to page  [1] 2  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF